[LINK] Weird recommendation from Amazon

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Sat Dec 29 15:43:01 AEDT 2007

Linkers

I have close to 100 books rated with Amazon and I get prompted  when
something which might be interesting based on what I've rated gets
published but sometimes it gets strange -

On 29/12/2007, at 2:46 AM, Amazon.com wrote:

> Dear Amazon.com Customer,
>
> We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated books by
> Worldwatch Institute have also purchased "Secondary Textbook and
> School Library Provision in Sub-Saharan Africa (World Bank Working
> Papers)" by World Bank.

Occasionally Amazon is a bit off but you can usually see why the
automated system has thrown something up but this one is weird.

Happy new year to all

Lets hope it is a ruddy good year

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659
mobile: 04 1242 0397                      --    ~|
mailto: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au       --    \@
or tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au        --   _\\/\%
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au              GT3 ____(*)__(*)___
        Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore