[LINK] Solution to SPAM checking

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Feb 1 11:49:33 AEDT 2007

At 06:54 AM 1/02/2007, Howard Lowndes wrote:

>Craig Sanders wrote:
>>On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 09:53:52PM +1100, Adam Todd wrote:
>
>I thought you had a kill list in place that might have spared this list
>your invective...perhaps it's not working.

Yeah it's funny isn't it.  Talk about dishonest, misrepresenting and deceitful.

Now could you EVER believe anything he says about anything?

I also like the fact in his reply to you he says that killfiles don't work
because people reply to me (I think he used the term 'kook') yet he replied
to my original message and no one else had.  So you're observation of his
alleged actions and honesty are proven :)

Thanks for saying that Howard.  Saved me making it look like a personal
thing :)

Shame he was defamatory in his statements though.  But then I doubt I'd win
an action against him using Link as witnesses.  The majority would say
their opinion of me was not affected by his slander :)