[LINK] Vista analogue security hole

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Sun Feb 4 10:18:19 AEDT 2007

Extracted from: Disagreement over impact of Vista’s analog hole
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=420

	The fundamental problem here is that Microsoft
	"extended" speech to be able to control the
	Operating System and Applications without
	considering the full security implications.

This is an architecture level issue. And Microsoft has never been very
good at architecture.

Mind you I've seen lots of big projects where they have no idea of what
architecture actually is.