[LINK] Scientists offered cash to dispute climate study

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Mon Feb 5 10:57:55 AEDT 2007

How can one accept the scientific case for peak oil, and not the case
for global warming?

Although clearly distinct, there are enough similarities between the two
that I find it unusual that you assume peak oil as fact, but entertain
the idea that gw could be complete hogwash.

--
Disadvantaged? Get Linux: http://www.linuxgenuineadvantage.org/
Daniel Rose