[LINK] Libraries in second life

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Wed Feb 7 07:52:58 AEDT 2007

Linkers

Before I saw this and after the recent posting about second life I
though I'd try it out. There seems to be a bit of latency on the
commands (yes I am on broadband) and I haven't quite figured it out yet.

I seem to be stuck on an island and I think people are trying to talk
to me mostly in French although some might be using some sort of
contemporary teenage English dialect. Maybe when the confusion goes I
might find out what the fuss is about but I fear fuddyduddyness
(spelling checker hated that) is being thrust upon me.

Tony

Begin forwarded message: