[LINK] Is SLUG down?

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Feb 8 16:09:41 AEDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Some of the root nameservers in the US were the victims of some sort of attack
the past 48 hours.

This is causing several DNS caches around the world to become polluted and all sorts
of name/addr problems are arising as a result.

For example some well known DNS names are not visible at my workplace (via AARNET)
but are perfectly visible via my ISP.

I suspect some people are getting the names and others are not.

The Internet is a wonderful, fickle and fragile thing.

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html