[LINK] why calm, rational thought is required....

Eleanor Lister eleanor at pacific.net.au
Mon Feb 12 14:04:05 AEDT 2007

Pilcher, Fred wrote:
> Howard quoted:
>

>> http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/020807-rsa-cyber-attacks.html
>>
>> "If the United States found itself under a major cyberattack aimed at
>> undermining the nation’s critical information infrastructure, the
>> Department of Defense is prepared, based on the authority of the
>> president, to launch a cyber counterattack or an actual bombing of an
>> attack source."
>>

> 0_o
>
> Redmond?

hahahahaha .... you wish!

but it does provide a sort of random chaos factor into American life
when a space-laser suddenly vaporises the neighbour for no obvious reason.

i'm quite looking forward to it ... should be the last nail in the
neocon coffin, one hopes.

hmmm, with the expertise here, could we spoof their servers into
believing that Miranda Devine is a DDOS terrorist?

i would so laugh my insides out.

regards,
    EL

Eleanor Ashley Lister