[LINK] why calm, rational thought is required....

Tom Dale tdal7105 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 15 22:09:14 AEDT 2007

In my opinion (no, I do not see the need to use silly acronyms) this
discussion epitomises the downside of the LINK list.  A good source of
information on ICT issues perenially cluttered with rambling, indulgent
digressions.  Maybe a one-in-20 usefulness ratio as far as my job is
concerned (providing the odd bit of advice in the Department of
Communications, IT and the Arts).  I will stick with it - thank you Tom
Worthington et al - but please...

Tom Dale
Bureacrat
Canberra