[LINK] vista security security flaws

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Feb 15 23:23:01 AEDT 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Kim Holburn wrote:

>> To have one insecure security product could be seen as unlucky; to have
>> eight looks a bit like carelessness. µ

I believe it is more of a case of "we spent too long and too much on this,
let's get it out the door before Apple gets Leopard out and we'll
wait till SP1 in 2009".

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html