[LINK] Here's one that will snag a few

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Thu Feb 22 13:23:51 AEDT 2007

On 20/02/2007, at 8:08 PM, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> You left out the important part, Karl. These were points by callers
> to radio with experience using them. I've never purchased one so
> little below is my opinion (except the one about savings) (Hi,
> Richard, just saw your points)

I put them right through my house eight years ago except for lights
which are odd fittings such as the bathroom, fridge and oven and
lights which are only on for a few minutes such as the toilet and
garage. Never a problem and few failures.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au