Black Mountain - was: Re: [LINK] incand lamps debate

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Feb 25 00:47:25 AEDT 2007

At 10:39 PM 24/02/2007, Karl Schaffarczyk wrote:
>Howard Lowndes wrote:
>

>>Karl Schaffarczyk wrote:
>>[snip a whole bunch of on-topic stuff]
>>
>>I know when I used to fly my bird in and out of Canberra (before the
>>privateers made it prohibitively expensive), I used to get all sorts of
>>weird garbage in the headphones if I was anywhere within about a mile of BM.
>
>That makes a change - most people complain they get all sorts of garbage
>in their ears if they are anywhere within about a mile of Parliament House.

Lots of weird noise in ones ears without headphones today around Parliament
House Sydney, The Harbor Bridge which was closed for a One Man Crossing,
Kirribilli House, and finally across the Harbor on a boat.

Apparently the Chenney/Howard noise has settled a little later in the
evening, although thunderstorms struck Sydney with vengeance.

Subtle?  If you charge the air, eventually it reaches saturation and explodes.