[LINK] Redirects, User counters and Advertising

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Feb 26 16:05:00 AEDT 2007

Eric Scheid wrote:
> On 26/2/07 12:06 PM, "Howard Lowndes" <lannet at lannet.com.au> wrote:
>

>>Which all makes me even more satisfied that I am doing everything in my
>>power about sk(r)ewing their results  :)
>

> please don't ever complain then if a website seems to not be designed with
> your browser/monitor/config in mind :-)

I thought that was the idea of standards - weblogs seem to capture the
browser information anyway so, you will have to come up with a better
excuse for why websites don't work.

A webpage whose first action is to tell me to change browsers, to view
it at its best, is at the top of my pet hates - how presumptious!

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au/