[LINK] Saving Water in Libraries via the Web

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Tue Feb 27 09:23:31 AEDT 2007

On 27/02/2007, at 9:03 AM, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

> As a Golfer, Ex-hockey player and gardener I find the astro turf
> suggestion an abomination!

Astroturf is very 90s - have you seen what they are producing these
days? It's hard to spot the difference. Even hockey players are
saying that they no longer get third-degree burns in sliding tackles.

But I have never understood why competition hockey grounds moved to
synthetic grass so quickly, though it makes much more sense (from a
conservation of water perspective) for golf courses.

iT