[LINK] atheism

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Feb 28 22:02:51 AEDT 2007

Howard Lowndes wrote:

> Jan Whitaker wrote:
>
>> At 07:30 PM 28/02/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>>
>>> It's not Friday but:
>>> http://www.cafepress.com/buy/atheist
>>>
>>> I particularly liked:
>>> "Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people"
>>> and
>>> "Atheists for Jesus"
[SNIP]

> Sounds a bit like the standards of the Exclusive Brethren, esp as 3 of
> them were recently given suspended 4 month sentences in Tas for
> breaching a court order by denying parental access.  Their attitude is
> that their "Imaginary Friend's" doctrine trumps court orders.

Let's not overlook Dawkins epic "The God Delusion"
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion>
which he uses as a platform to promote Atheisim Liberation.
After reading this atheism seems the only option.

Although, of course, I've always had my doubts about the
existence of gawd.

cheers
rickw

--