[LINK] Telstra propose biggest rollout in Australia's history

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Wed Jan 17 20:54:10 AEDT 2007

<http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=44481&r=rss>

"Telstra is seeking $600 million in funding from the Australian
Government's Broadband Connect Infrastructure program to extend backhaul
infrastructure to a range of remote communities, install ADSL broadband
equipment in 1,560 exchanges and upgrade 1,029 large pair gain systems
that currently prevent access to ADSL broadband services in some rural
and regional areas."

--
David Boxall                    |  My figures are just as good