FW: [LINK] SurfControl woes

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Wed Jan 24 11:10:49 AEDT 2007

I have been to sydney for a day's training with SC and it's not very
hard to adjust the settings for one's own network at all.  However,
getting surfcontrol themselves to remove sites from their own lists is
probably harder than it should be.

We use SC's "Riskfilters" here to cull almost all the incoming spam.