[LINK] Feedback on Joomla site

Gordon Keith gordonkeith at acslink.net.au
Wed Jul 4 09:42:51 AEST 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 16:10, Darrell Burkey wrote:
> http://www.case.org.au.
>
> I would really appreciate _constructive_ criticism as I am certainly not a
> web master, although I do have experience in graphic design and visual
> arts. Depending on how things go we might set up CMS for our members to
> use, all of whom are also non-profit organisations.

First thing I notice is that there is a "Contact Us" page (on a link that is
not obviously a link) which appears to contain a form, but there is no submit
button. Just a button labelled "Send" which only does anything for people who
risk enabling javascript on their browsers.

Interestingly the contact page has a link to the W3 validator to the page, but
the validator lists 15 errors on the page.

Increasing the font size on the page causes the text to disappear mid
character about two thirds of way across the page.

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith

When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.