[LINK] read & weep - one household in Sweden gets 40gb/s

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Mon Jul 16 15:20:37 AEST 2007

At 11:24 AM 16/07/2007, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>Adam Todd wrote:
>>
>>Hey Marghanita,
>>I think the point of the article was that an 87 year old women with
>>a 40 Gigabit network connection is a world first :)  She probably
>>had a DVD player already :)
>
>The possibly house bound swede was only 75, whereas the active
>Australians were 87.

Yes but how many of your 87 year old Australians have 40 gigabit
Internet access?

Sorry was that zero?

I think the point of the story is suppose to be that, not only can 40
gigabit Internet access be delivered, but you don't have to be a
billion dollar corporation to have it to your home.

Maybe the artical was too subtle?