[LINK] Internet recruitment for defence

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Jul 17 13:18:25 AEST 2007

On 17/07/2007, at 6:27 AM, Sylvano wrote:

> Unfortunately my attempts to check
> out the Department of Defence flash
> splashed games site led to a
> "Could Not Connect" message.
>
> This is accompanied by an enigmatic
> message, in caps, "WE NEED MORE SCREEN!"
> Is my monitor inadequate, or is that a
> DoD gamer mantra?
>
>  http://games.defencejobs.gov.au/

I got -

"This site is designed to work best at resolutions of 1024x768 and
above.

Either your browser window is not large enough or your screen
resolution is too low."

But that IS my resolution. I then accepted their invitation to
"ignore this warning" and got a black screen.

iBook with G4 running MacOS 10.4.10 and Firefox.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659
mobile: 04 1242 0397                      --    ~|
mailto: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au       --    \@
or tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au        --   _\\/\%
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au              GT3 ____(*)__(*)___
        Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore