[LINK] Haneef transcript anyone?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Jul 19 12:30:24 AEST 2007

At 01:53 AM 19/07/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>It's still on fairfax
>
>http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/barrister-admits-haneef-leak/
>2007/07/18/1184559847836.html

That's a story with no links to the PDF

>http://www.theage.com.au/ed_docs/haneeflink.pdf

That's the document we want to get our hands on.

>http://www.smh.com.au/pdf/haneef_documents.pdf

That's not the transcript that's the Ministers Assessment to cancel the visa.

All the cache has been removed from Google too.

George Orwell would be pleased.

This Month the Government has made Criminal Charges against me non
existent, but still exist on my record, and made a transcript that is
legally public information vanish.

Haneef will probably find himself in Room 101 before too long.

All Praise John Howard (holds arms in the air)