[LINK] Haneef transcript anyone?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Jul 21 22:01:12 AEST 2007

At 04:55 PM 21/07/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>On 2007/Jul/21, at 4:36 AM, Adam Todd wrote:
>>At 08:23 PM 20/07/2007, Ash Nallawalla wrote:
>>If the algorithm puts it in to results adhoc, on what basis does
>>the new data suddenly "vanish" - the only conclusion has to be
>>human intervention.
>
>Yeah it would have to be.  Who makes websites after all?  It just
>doesn't have to be intervention from google which is your implication.

Actually, without saying too much, Google reacts VERY quickly to
complaints about content, especially if it is cached.

I won't go into the specific situation, however I was shocked to find
pages about me gone (from Google) within 3 hours of me communicating
with an organisation in Australia.

>>I'm sure they will surface one day, we just have to be patient.
>
>I can still download it from the Fairfax link I sent, so I don't know
>what your problem is.
>http://www.theage.com.au/ed_docs/haneeflink.pdf

How odd.  This link wasn't working for me the other day.  It came
back with the "This page can not be found.  Try searching The Age for ..."

If the search engines are being this manipulative, isn't it time we

>>got together and built a real search engine?
>>
>>Or should we perhaps resorc to the Way Back Machine or Internet
>>Archive for accuracy.
>
>Or you could talke them to court.  Lots of people have done that.

Pffft, waste of time.  Especially when you have judges like Barr J
and Latham J in the Supreme Court who can't even make decisions on
the evidence that was given in the court during trial and in
affidavits but instead make up the evidence in order to make a
decision they want to make.

I can relate to Haneef and the "Sim card" fiasco.  I have Affidavits
from Government and Police saying things that are totally opposite to
the actual Police and other Agency records.

Needless to say, I was imprisoned for 21 days, for a charge that
Justice Megan Latham says does not exist and therefore I can't sue
the State for prosecuting me for a none existent charge, although
Haneef is now rapidly reaching that time frame and to make matters
worse for the poor guy, he's stuck in a jail.

No suspires his bail isn't being paid!  He'd be transferred to
Sydney, away from his legal support, people he knows and the jurisdiction.

I've said it before - Orwell would be laughing in his grave today.