Cisco access point at fault for Duke's wireless issues (Was Re: [LINK] iPhones & Cisco)

Kim Davies kim at cynosure.com.au
Sun Jul 22 01:29:15 AEST 2007

Quoting Adam Todd on Saturday July 21, 2007:
| > "Earlier reports that this was a problem with the iPhone
| > in particular have proved to be inaccurate."
|
| Well hang on a sec.  This isn't true.
|
| So what is it that was so peculiar about the iPhone that no other
| device connected to the network raised the behaviour?

If those involved in diagnosing and fixing the problem say the iPhone
was not the trigger of their network problems, and you are claiming that
they are wrong and it is -- I think the burden of proof is on you to
explain why they are wrong.

It strikes me this is probably just a case of network issues arising
around the same time iPhone was released and someone figured it could be
related - but after investigating the issue it was deemed it had nothing
to do with it.

kim