[LINK] OzIT: 'Porn cull dropped'

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Tue Jul 24 16:48:34 AEST 2007

They have a great system in China.  It prevents Internet users there
accessing any Australian Government Web sites.  Most private sites
are accessible, except political ones.  I get a lot of hits on most
of our web sites that contain a strong position against Government
Abuse of Aussie Citizens.

Hmmm.

Anyway, do we really want Government deciding what we can and can't access?