[LINK] Proposed Access Card

Stephen Loosley stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jul 26 23:54:24 AEST 2007

At 10:32 PM 26/07/2007, Jan writes:

>>Welcome to Access Card
>
>Gee, I don't know why Stephen saw fit to post the entire webpage. I'm tempted to post the other side of the story in full as an 'equal time' on Link, but instead I'll just suggest that the govt is spinning in its own project mess [remember the Customs fiasco? Same minister.].

Haha .. I posted around a hundredth of their website, with, of course, the
the main part of the post being the 'respond here' invitation and address.
I always think posting just a 'bare-bones' web address can be somewhat
inconvenient and perhaps a little rude ("haha I find this fascinating and so
will Link also of course, and thus there is no need for me to bother to copy
and paste any relevant content, to make it easy for link.. let them all suck it
down for themselves, cause I know it's so fascinating") I think it's just polite
to include the relevant sections for linker convenience. However, whatever.
Its different if one is responding to already posted threads, as you are Jan.