[LINK] What's a website (was Welcome to our new website)

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jun 5 12:31:55 AEST 2007

At 12:11 PM 5/06/2007, Paul Bolger wrote:
>If you want to be literal a latte is milk... cafe = coffee, latte = with milk.

reminds me of something I heard on the radio this morning by the
Mayor of Wodonga: The drought is so bad, their cows are only giving
powdered milk.
That was right after he said the drought was so bad they had to close
two lines of the local swimming pool.

Have a nice day!
Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005