[LINK] two articles on digital and media and John Howard's govt

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Jun 7 20:30:26 AEST 2007

You want a STB that receives broadcast and displays it on a TV or
screen :)  Does it matter what colour it is?  It doesn't need a fancy
display on the front, you don't watch the display, you watch the TV!

We've got a couple of STB's now and the more expensive they are the
less we've ben satisfied.  The cheapies are good, if they fail, it's
only a small amount to toss, which is common today in our disposable world.

As long as it has a remote control, you are fine :)