[LINK] Fwd: (-: phone poll

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Tue Jun 19 19:24:40 AEST 2007

At 04:37 PM 19/06/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>It might work between two walky-talkies but with cell phones you'd
>have to put the egg between the phones and the nearest cellphone tower.

Not quite right.  It's not so much the "between" the phones that's in
question here.  It's the radiation emitting from EACH of the phones
(assuming it actually works) that is the issue.  The phones don't
emit a directional signal, so it's irrelevant.  It's about the
proximity that is of interest.

Evidently two phones are needed because the result from one emitting
field isn't strong enough, and with two phones, creating a dual field
it gives a bit more punch.  Maybe it takes 190 minutes with one mobile :)