[LINK] The PLAN, and broadband speeds?

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Wed Jun 20 16:41:44 AEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 03:31:08PM +0930, Janet Hawtin wrote:
> Which are the core centres/documents/proposals/voices/and models for
> AU infrastructure which start with our national interest, use
> technologies which will be useful long term, which will be able to
> grow without lockin to a vendor, which are public owned, which AU
> companies can use open standards, open code, open hardware to
> innovate/participate in.
> Broadband, power, rail/transport, water, education, health, voting
> technologies.
> I think there is a hole in our national interest.

what are you? some kind of communist?  the only purpose for all of the above
things is to provide an excuse for tax-payer donations to corporate coffers.

no actual results needed, the purpose is welfare for the deserving rich.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>

BOFH excuse #233:

TCP/IP UDP alarm threshold is set too low.