[LINK] Did we miss something - the Aussie E-Card and it's Info Storage?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Jun 21 21:15:27 AEST 2007

I just came across this in my usual round of activities:

FED. GOVT/STATE GOVT TV ADVERTISEMENTS promoting the national
"E-card", a card that stores all shopping receipts, as part of the
2006 Environmental Awareness Pledge. Filming will be at various
locations in Australia, primarily MELBOURNE, SYDNEY, and CENTRAL
AUSTRALIA, between September and December 2007.

CAST must be unsigned and free between the above dates.

All flights and accommodation and included, and all members of the
cast will be paid for the three months. (A6-se rates, approx $170/day).

7 positions are required:

(x1) 17-25yo Female - checkout attendant in supermarket

(x1) 17-35yo Male - customer in Supermarket

(x4) 17-25yo Female - group of girls at beach

(x1) 35-45yo Male - truck driver (truck drivers license not needed)

Please send a resume with photos to:

Travis Daniels
c/o E-Card Australia
Level 2, 28 Davison St
Brunswick
Vic 3056

Note: Please include all relevant experience, as we are looking for
actors who have NOT been in commercial TV before, we want the people
with little or no exposure!