[LINK] Re:ABC-RN Background Briefing

Stewart Fist stewart_fist at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 24 11:08:04 AEST 2007

Background Briefing on Radio National (which is consistently excellent)
dealt today with problems of electronic exchange and theft of identity.

It is well worth listening to:

<http://www.abc.net.au/rn/backgroundbriefing/>

or

<http://www.abc.net.au/cgi-bin/common/player_launch.pl?s=rn/backgroundbriefi
ng&d=rn/backgroundbriefing/audio&r=bbg_24062007_2856.ram&w=bbg_24062007_28M.
asx&t=Sunday%2024%20June%202007&p=1>

if your browser doesn't break

---------

Your money dot con.

No one's telling how much of our money is being stolen through the Internet
because no one wants us to lose confidence in the system. The banks are
making so much money out of it, they prefer to wear the costs or push them
down to the customer. In the meantime, everyone has a story and global
criminals are stalking our accounts, our phones and our PCs. Reporter: Ian
Townsend.

--
Stewart Fist, writer, journalist, film-maker
70 Middle Harbour Road, LINDFIELD, 2070, NSW, Australia