[LINK] Credit Card purchasing

COLLETT Martin Martin.COLLETT at publicworks.qld.gov.au
Tue Jun 26 13:47:44 AEST 2007

Greeting Linkers,

I recently had occasion to purchase, over the internet, a "beauty"
service from Pure Indulgence as a gift for my partner.

This Australian company has a simple website and provides husbands or
partners an easy method of acquiring beauty gifts (like facials and body
wraps).

After making my choice, I purchased this via what appears to be a
secured Credit Card facility.

I was soon surprised to receive the following email as a response to my
purchase.