[LINK] Stolen or copied?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Jun 30 17:46:47 AEST 2007

Rick, I've suffered those arguments all my life!

I have Court transcripts where barristers say the same thing, and
strangely Judges decide on the same terms, even if there are
judgements they themselves have made that say otherwise.  Go figure.

Sadly in Australia Debate is "If you agreement with me, you are cool,
if you don't your a fool."

Long gone is the "I don't agree with what you say, but I support your
right to say it."

And on the topic of the Aboriginals.  Well, is it no surprise they
are afraid!    200 years ago it happened, 100 years ago it happened,
30 years ago it happened, 9 years ago it happened.

But what happened was the Invasion of peoples lives, no assistance of
support to solve problems, if there really are any, or to make things
better.  As an Aboriginal, I speak from experience, and I'm not even
middle aged!

What's funnier is, everyone is worried about child abuse in a few
Aboriginal Communities that are closely watched anyway.

What about the child abuse in our own back yards?  But then, most of
that is at the instigation of MP's Judges, Police and Welfare workers
anyway.  (Oh please, look up any newspaper to hear about the latest
of any of the above charged with child abuse.)  And sadly if they
aren't in fact abusing the children, they are accusing someone who
isn't of doing it anyway.

(sigh)