[LINK] elections.nsw.gov.au

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Mar 13 13:33:45 AEDT 2007

Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> The Polling Places for the NSW election are on google maps....eg
> <http://elections.nsw.gov.au/state_government_elections/electoral_districts/all_districts_/balmain/balmain2>

<wry grin>

Love the license flow ...

NSW Government Street data >>> licensed to >>> PSMA (public sector
mapping agency)
PSMA data >>> licensed to >>> MapData Sciences
MapData Sciences data >>> licensed to >>> Google
Google Maps >>> licensed to >>> NSW Electoral Commission

We are surrounded by cretins ...

RC