[LINK] Access your areas

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Tue Mar 13 15:49:55 AEDT 2007

Roger wrote:

> At 12:56 +1100 13/3/07, Pilcher, Fred wrote:
> >Lodge a complaint with the Health Complaints Commissioner in your 
> >State. (Google Health Complaints Commissioner for a list).
> Although the page was prepared primarily for privacy-related 
> complaints, the relevant information is here: 
> http://www.privacy.org.au/Resources/Complaints.html

That's the place for privacy-related complaints, but for the health-related issues (e.g. the anaesthetist's bill) the Health Complaints Commissioner is the relevant bod.

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

More information about the Link mailing list