[LINK] Access your areas

Eleanor Lister eleanor at pacific.net.au
Tue Mar 13 22:12:56 AEDT 2007

Roger Clarke wrote:
> At 15:49 +1100 13/3/07, Pilcher, Fred wrote:
>> Roger wrote:
>>
>>>  At 12:56 +1100 13/3/07, Pilcher, Fred wrote:
>>>  >Lodge a complaint with the Health Complaints Commissioner in your
>>>  >State. (Google Health Complaints Commissioner for a list).
>>>
>>>  Although the page was prepared primarily for privacy-related
>>>  complaints, the relevant information is here:
>>>  http://www.privacy.org.au/Resources/Complaints.html
>>
>> That's the place for privacy-related complaints, but for the
>> health-related issues (e.g. the anaesthetist's bill) the Health
>> Complaints Commissioner is the relevant bod.
>
> Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.
>
> The page contains links for all even vaguely privacy-relevant
> regulators and complaints-handlers, *including* Health Care Complaints
> Commissioners (of varying names and varying competencies).

it bothers me that *anything* about this scheme goes ahead *before* the
security is designed, as if security is an add-on that can be just
plastered over the top.

this is the very attitude that makes M$ such a reckless monster.

maybe we could push for an Open Source ID card?  *grin*

regards,
    EL

Eleanor Ashley Lister
South Sydney Greens