[LINK] Link's Influence

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Mar 30 22:36:22 AEST 2007

At 04:05 PM 30/03/2007, Eric Wainwright writes:

> having been off the Link list for some time Tony alerted
> me to this theme and persuaded me to sign up again - it's
> good to see that there's a high volume of traffic still!!
> .. Regards, Eric Wainwright

Hello, Eric. Might one be bold enough to extend a warm welcome
(back) to the list, on behalf of the normal Link list membership.

One hopes your membership is a happy one, and that we will benefit
from your future Link contributions frequently, and with interest.

Well done also to Tony for his initiatives in inviting new members
(and also 'old' if you know what one means) to join Link. One feels
an added excitement regarding the possibilities of additional ideas
which Link-appropriate new (and old) membership invitations provide.

Personally one hopes that such member invitations are also extended
to appropriate 'academic' personalities in Australia (eg, Roger/Tom)
as well as people to act as spokespersons for particular industries.

One feels certain such new membership will enrich the list immensely.

Cheers, E & T
Stephen Loosley
Victoria, Australia