[LINK] Google Earth Placemark - weird place around Area 51

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed May 2 22:42:38 AEST 2007

At 10:10 PM 2/05/2007, you wrote:
>[this is the standard Google Earth email message; have never used it
>before; hope it works. Google Earth is cooler than maps because you
>can tilt the perspective]

Nope, sorry again. There was an attachment in the outgoing message
that got stripped. I *wish* I was drinking after all these muck ups!
<sheesh> You are allowed to throw things at me now.

going to bed before I screw up any more......

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005