[LINK] Do not call the do not call register

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu May 3 20:24:30 AEST 2007

At 02:55 PM 3/05/2007, Tom Worthington wrote:
>But the registration web site appears to have become overloaded as
>soon as it was made available and I have been unable to register
>after several attempts. The web site does not appear to comply with
>Australian anti-discrimination law.

ABC news tonight said the thing crashed and they registered 55,000
people already. Not bad for the size of country and the confusion
over the US version, as well as the performance problems.

This is a service that *should* be opt out! Would be much simpler.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005