[LINK] Aussie Drink or Die member handed to US on a plate

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sun May 13 18:27:31 AEST 2007

Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 11:30 AM 13/05/2007, Stilgherrian wrote:
>> I think Glen (and everyone else) means "ALLEGED crimes".
>
> I thought it was stated that he pled guilty. No allegations if he has.
No, the story said "he indicated he was willing to plead guilty to
breaching Australian copyright law". No trial has yet been held anywhere.

It is, I should add, dreadful that Australian journalists still happily
repeat the music industry's "$50 million", a number which is entirely
unproven and probably unprovable, as evidence of what a threat this guy
is to society.

RC