[LINK] RFID enabled Mobile Phone for Health Monitoring

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Thu May 17 12:51:22 AEST 2007

Craig Sanders wrote:

> yes, so of course you'll use an example of voluntary use of technology
> for an individual's own benefit to gloss-over or even justify the use
> of similar technology to spy on unwilling or unknowing individuals for
> the benefit of marketers, manufacturers, police, spooks, and anyone else
> with an interest in the covert tracking of individuals and individual
> movement & behaviour.

ahem, can we leave the paranoia at home when we write to this list ...
in the interest of good argument and debate?  The attitude in the words
strung together above will do a lot to foster debate ... NOT

I actually share Craig's fears but I hope I might temper my language and
'tone' in emailing about the topic.

cheers
brenda

--