[LINK] anyone with contacts at The Age?

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Nov 1 21:29:28 AEDT 2007

Jan Whitaker wrote:

> The Age has been cactus all day. pages start to load and freeze.
> Sometimes they don't even start to load. If anyone has tech or website
> contacts there, they might want to let them know. Or else perhaps they
> could put an alert on the homepage explaining they are having difficulties.

I experienced major major delays with Westpac until noon today,
as well as some slowness on other Aussie sites. Dunno if was just me and
my ISP. It all cleared up around noon.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

When will governments realise that we do not want to live in economies,
we want to live in societies.
      -- Les Twentyman