[LINK] Fwd: VIP-L: Fwd: Details concerning the Microsoft Save as DAISY XML

Liddy Nevile liddy at sunriseresearch.org
Fri Nov 16 08:40:47 AEDT 2007

Linkers might be interested in the work HiSoftware has done to help
make Microsoft output accessible for the Web. I don't know all the
details but they are sponsoring the OZeWAI 2007 Conference and will
be talking about it and what is still needed at that conf. HiSoftware
do not make open source software but they do make software that is
suitable for large website accessibility management - auditing for a
number of purposes and delivering results as metadata.

See
http://www.OZeWAI.org/2007/
and
http://www.hisoftware.com/