[LINK] Coonan vs Conroy

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Thu Oct 4 08:45:36 AEST 2007

On 4/10/07 8:42 AM, "Pilcher, Fred" <Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au> wrote:
> Stil wrote:
>>    2. Protecting children online.
>
> 0_o
>
> If it's going to be there at all, perhaps it could be changed to "how
> many copies of Internet filtering software have been distributed, at
> what cost per copy? What studies have been carried out to assess its
> effectiveness, by whom, and what are the results of those studies?"

My list is "topics", not "questions".

I daresay the panel moderator will want people to address questions to both
sides, not just have a pick-on-Coonan session (no matter how appealing that
might be).

While the questions asked there are good, they're not quite the sort of
questions that'll get up in a forum, methinks.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia