[LINK] Coonan's own goals on ICT policy

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Mon Oct 8 09:54:27 AEST 2007

My write-up of the Friday's ICT panel discussion for the ACS is online now.
Democrats leader Senator Lyn Allison was there too, along with minister
Senator Helen Coonan and Labor's Senator Stephen Conroy.

http://stilgherrian.com/politics/coonan_own_goals/

It's an edited version of the piece I wrote for Crikey (subscriber content,
though you can sign up for a 2-week free trial):

http://www.crikey.com.au/Media-Arts-and-Sports/20071005-Coonan-kicks-own-goa
ls-over-ICT-strategies.html

Enjoy! Comments appreciated. There's one very apropos comment on my website
already. Don't be afraid to add more... go on, move beyond email! ;)

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia