[LINK] demand supply location was OT: Need accom ... The AT saga continues

Nicholas English Nicholas.English at cdu.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 12:24:55 AEST 2007

As  a part of a constitutional branch office such as Darwin Howards point is well made here; service calls are logged into Sydney, vetted via Madras and actioned by a glorified "poorman'n'slacker" locally :-)

As to high levels work ... Scoping solutions for the stix for SMEs often results in "no I think that's too complicated/expensive for our needs" or after the event "The last manager bought {process/interface/solution [sic]} and he's gone ..."

Not much new I all this but always worth keeping in the frame

retrogrades
Nic English