[LINK] FW: Globalization!

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Oct 18 14:19:37 AEST 2007

This was forwarded to me by cow-orker:

I know it's not Friday, but I am off tomorrow, so bite me ;)

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html

---

 	Subject: FW: Globalization!

 			Finally, here is a definition of globalization I
can understand and to which I can relate!

 			Question: What is the truest definition of
Globalization?

 			Answer: Princess

 			Diana's death.

 			Question: How come?

 			Answer:

 			An English princess with

 			an Egyptian boyfriend

 			crashes in a French

 			tunnel, driving a

 			German car

 			with a Dutch engine,

 			driven by a Belgian

 			who was drunk

 			on Scottish whisky,

 			(check the bottle before you change the spelling),

 			followed closely by

 			Italian Paparazzi,

 			on Japanese motorcycles;

 			treated by an American doctor, using

 			Brazilian medicines.

 			This is sent to you by

 			An Iranian,

 			using Bill Gates's technology,

 			and you're probably reading this on your
computer,

 			that uses Taiwanese

 			chips, and a

 			Korean monitor,

 			assembled by

 			Bangladeshi workers

 			in a Singapore plant,

 			transported by Indian

 			lorry-drivers,

 			hijacked by Indonesians,

 			unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen,

 			and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.....

 			That, my friends, is Globalization!

 			 Have a great day