[LINK] Storm Worm Botnet More Powerful Than Top Supercomputers

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Tue Sep 11 11:22:47 AEST 2007

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007, Rick Welykochy wrote:
>
>> Simple solution: excise and thus isolate the carcinogenic operating system
>> from Internet.
>>
>> We would do the same in any other area of endeavour, like health care,
>> education, child minding or food production.
>
> Thats weird; I still see Pokies, Alcohol and Tobacco use prevalent throughout
> the country.

Weird? These are three very big money spinners for gummint.

Logic would dictate that all three be banned due to the damage they
cause. Money and greed ensure that vested interests keep these
three demons alive and well and prosperous, much to the detriment
of our society. The behaviour is corrupt and self-serving.

My observation on the carcinogenic operating stands: it benefits only
Microsoft in $ BILLIONs of ill-gotten gains and causes a lot of damage
on the Internet.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

Natural foods can be harmful. Look at all the
people who die of natural causes.
       -- anon