[LINK] html email [was: eBay Security Advice

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch dassa at dhs.org
Sat Sep 29 09:35:23 AEST 2007

link-bounces at anumail0.anu.edu.au wrote:
>> At 04:58 PM 28/09/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>>> What is needed to accomplish this safely is a standard for a
>>> restricted subset of HTML (excluding external images) and a special
>>> set of linking styles that do not obfuscate the URL and email HTML
>>> could be fine.
>>
>> I use html formatting with two protections:
>>
>> incoming/outgoing mail antivirus checking incoming has html
>> executables disallowed I use Eudora 7.0x, the last release

I'm using PocketKnife Peek from http://www.xintercept.com/pkpeek.htm but
this is an Outlook tool only.
Note: PocketKnife Peek does not work with Outlook 97, Outlook 98, or Outlook
Express.

It allows screening of email and attachments.  I find it very good if one is
forced into using Outlook.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch