[LINK] "Green" servers

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 28 09:15:13 AEST 2008

You're right ... checking the specs, I find that disk storage is
external, which would wind back some of the benefits; the max internal
is an 8G flash.

Someone who's done this sort of thing could tell me: I guess you could
use this as the server, accessing disks on the various PCs that exist
around the home as storage?

RC