[LINK] Stephen Loosley on the US Election

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Aug 27 02:54:10 AEST 2008

Fred writes,

> Just caught Stephen's interview with Anton Enis on SBS. Great stuff.

Yes he seemed to play a straight bat .. even-handed

Alas, it was my namesake.. a NSW politician etc etc
and although we're both gemini i'm the handsome one

> Now I'm waiting for someone to interview Professor Klefphel. ;-) Fred

Ah, Professor Klefphel would be a journalstic coup!

One understands he is known as The-Ghost of the new
ACS IFIP Digital Library presentations; coup indeed
as one hears he's also finished his beta IPv8 which
is for existing IPv4 machines hooked up on AC power.

Cheers, Fred
the other Stephen Loosley

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server